DutyGuard HT Pullover
The DutyGuard HT (Hybrid Technology) Pullover is the first outerwear garment specifically designed for compatibility with external carriers and vest covers, while still offering essential weather protection. The hybrid design is complete with a waterproof, breathable shell fabric throughout the shoulder and chest area that provides a safeguard from the elements, coupled with knit stretch performance fabric along the torso for comfort under external carriers. This garment also includes uniquely designed fleece-lined chest pockets, accessible while wearing any external carrier. This feature provides wearers a comfortable, warm pocket to rest their hands while on patrol.
- Upper Shell: 100% polyester shell with 37.5® Technology windproof, breathable membrane
- Body: 50% polyester, 42% 37.5® Technology, 8% spandex
- Easily accessible fleece-lined chest hand warmer pockets on both sides
- Gusseted underarms on both sides for functionality and mobility
- Articulated elbows for range of motion
- Raglan sleeve design that doesn’t restrain movement
- Low-profile stretch cuffs for fit and comfort
- Quarter zip collar allows easy donning and doffing
- Lightweight, athletic design of the body layer fits easily under armor carrier without additional fabric bunching
For detailed warranty information, see the Flying Cross Shipping and Returns page.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you!