Mongoose® 6" Locking Slide Arm (VESA 75mm & Gamber-Johnson Hole Pattern)
Place your computer in a variety of ergonomic positions. The versatile 6” Locking Slide Arm motion attachment can be mounted to any upper pole, complete pole, low profile bracket, center pole, or directly to any flat surface. The motion attachment is capable of rotating 360°, allowing for maximum flexibility in computer placement and can tilt up to 90° fore, allowing the computer mount to be used as a tablet if desired. By simply pulling the front lever out, rotating to the desired position, and then releasing the lever, the arm is easily rotated.
- The entire arm can rotate around 360° with locking points at every 15°
- To rotate the arm, simply pull the front lever out, rotate to desired position, and then release the lever
- Locking slide arm can slide up to 5.5” (13.97 cm) from the center of the pole
- Can be mounted directly to a flat surface or on any upper pole, complete pole, center pole, low profile bracket, or smiley face pattern
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
Mounting Plate Hole Patterns
- VESA 75mm
- Gamber-Johnson 2x4
- Tilt Capabilities: 90° forward, 26° aft movement
- Swivel Capabilities: 360°
- Slide Capabilities: Up to 5.5" forward/aft
- Weight: 4.9 lbs (2.2 kg)
- Height: 4.6 in (11.7 cm)
- Width: 7.2 in (18.4 cm)
- Depth: 9.4 in (23.9 cm)
- Installation Guide (PDF)
For detailed warranty information, see the Gamber Johnson Warranty Information page.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you!