Now available in women’s styles, the Hybrid Performance Patrol Shirt provides the ultimate protection when heat and high-pressure combine to test the limits. Featuring a hybrid design, this garment is built with uniform fabric throughout the chest and arms for a uniformed professional appearance, yet is constructed with athletic performance fabric of the torso that allows for comfortable wear underneath external armor covers. Featuring 37.5® Technology woven into the thread of the performance fabric, the Hybrid Patrol shirt delivers an extremely effective evaporative cooling system that keeps wearers cool and dry all-day. Now designed with women in mind, this shirt will not bunch or chafe when worn underneath external armor covers and can integrate with any uniform presenting a professional appearance as a stand-alone patrol shirt.
- Uniform shirt design in the shoulder, arm and collar features uniform fabric.
- 37.5® Technology in the fabric of the torso works as an extremely effective evaporative cooling system keeping wearers cool and dry.
- Freedom Collar for a professional appearance and additional comfort.
- Modern athletic fit for wearing under external vest covers.
- Pen pocket on left chest.
We stand behind all of our products. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept an exchange or a return for a full refund within 60 days of purchase.
Flying Cross Guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
We will consider any items for return that are defective due to materials or craftsmanship
For details, please refer to our Return Policy and Limited Warranty.
- Items being returned for exchange, credit, or refund must be returned in their original condition & packaging within 60 days.
- Returns not in brand new unused condition will not be accepted.
- Flying Cross cannot honor returns for credit for items purchased at retail locations, but if necessary can process exchange of product purchased through an authorized dealer. Exchange must be for the same product or a product of equal value.
- If you purchased your product from a retail store location, you must return your product to the store which you originally purchased the item from.
- We require proof of purchase to honor a refund or exchange. If you provide us your information when you check out, we will typically have a record of your purchase. Otherwise, we require a physical receipt.
- For exchanges, we only accept even exchanges.
Flying Cross branded products covered by this warranty are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the 2 years on bags and packs and 1 year on apparel. This warranty applies to all Flying Cross branded products except product marked as not covered by warranty on the product’s packaging, hangtag and/or label, and product purchased from an unauthorized dealer or seller.
If your product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified items and workmanship are covered. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
The products eligible for the limited warranty are covered to the original owner, for the period specified above.