FX S.T.A.T. modernizes daily duty uniforms guaranteeing lasting stretch, durability, a modern fit, and essential functional enhancements. Offering the perfect combination of stretch and durability, FX S.T.A.T. delivers the necessary tenacity required of any public safety uniform.
The Class B shirt brings the traditional professional look of a daily duty uniform with added comfort for lasting wear. Available in both long and short sleeves it takes stretch and comfort to a new level, the FX S.T.A.T. Class B shirt regulates your body temperature while widening your range of motion. Available in both men's and women's the FX S.T.A.T. Class B Shirt is made of 5.8 oz. 65/35 PolyCotton Mini Rip-Stop stretch fabric for maximum mobility.
- 1/8” double needle construction
- Camera and communication-ready wire pass through on both side seams, under epaulets and under both pocket flaps
- Inverted pleat pockets with pointed pocket flaps and VELCRO® Brand closure
- Concealed vertical storage chest pockets
- Knit mesh stretch panel built into the underarm and through the shoulder blade for added breathability and freedom of motion
- Supercrease® professional military-styled crease design in front and back of shirt
- Convertible sport collar
- Concealed zipper front closure
We stand behind all of our products. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept an exchange or a return for a full refund within 60 days of purchase.
Flying Cross Guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
We will consider any items for return that are defective due to materials or craftsmanship
For details, please refer to our Return Policy and Limited Warranty.
- Items being returned for exchange, credit, or refund must be returned in their original condition & packaging within 60 days.
- Returns not in brand new unused condition will not be accepted.
- Flying Cross cannot honor returns for credit for items purchased at retail locations, but if necessary can process exchange of product purchased through an authorized dealer. Exchange must be for the same product or a product of equal value.
- If you purchased your product from a retail store location, you must return your product to the store which you originally purchased the item from.
- We require proof of purchase to honor a refund or exchange. If you provide us your information when you check out, we will typically have a record of your purchase. Otherwise, we require a physical receipt.
- For exchanges, we only accept even exchanges.
Flying Cross branded products covered by this warranty are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the 2 years on bags and packs and 1 year on apparel. This warranty applies to all Flying Cross branded products except product marked as not covered by warranty on the product’s packaging, hangtag and/or label, and product purchased from an unauthorized dealer or seller.
If your product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified items and workmanship are covered. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
The products eligible for the limited warranty are covered to the original owner, for the period specified above.