Product DescriptionEngineered specifically for female operators, the Women's Class B 5.11 Stryke™ PDU® Shirt takes high performance uniform wear to the next level, and is designed to stand up to consistent use in harsh duty environments.
- Superior durability, breathable comfort
- Permanent creases ensure clean lines
- Teflon® treatment for stain, soil, and moisture resistance
- 4.84 oz. Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch fabric
- 5.11® Ready Pocket™ on chest for storing documents or a phone
- Hidden front zip closure
- Pass-through mic access
- Badge tab
- Camera/radio loop enforcement kit
- Epaulette kit
- Triple needle stitching
- Reinforced bartacking at major stress points
- Melamine buttons won't melt, burn, or crack
SCOPE OF WARRANTY
5.11, Inc. ("5.11") warrants each product sold by 5.11 or its authorized dealers ("Product") to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for as long as you own the Product, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction, if less.
EXCLUSIONS FROM COVERAGE
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Products purchased other than from 5.11 or from an authorized 5.11 dealer.
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).
This warranty is the exclusive warranty provided by 5.11 relating to the Product and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, 5.11 disclaims all other express or implied warranties.