Product DescriptionThe 5.11 A/T 6” Side Zip is a performance boot built from the sole up to increase performance. The All Terrain Load Assistance System (A.T.L.A.S.) is a force multiplier for those who carry heavy weight on long shifts. The boots were developed to work with your "work weight". This boot is constructed of nylon with high abrasion air mesh, a water resistant leather upper, and because so many professional jobs demand it - a polishable toe. Additional features include a YKK® side zipper and a locking ankle eyelet, and a high traction outsole so you can take those corners in a foot pursuit or run headlong into whatever challenge you’re up against.
- Polishable toe
- Water resistant leather upper with high abrasion air mesh nylon
- Full-length YKK® side zipper
- Locking ankle eyelet for secure lacing and fit
- Slip and oil resistant high traction outsole
- 5.11 A.T.L.A.S. Technology Support Plate
- Echo Foam (TM) high rebound/energy return PU and Force Foam(TM) lightweight PU impact cushioning
- Ortholite® footbed
- 5.11 A.T.L.A.S. Technology
SCOPE OF WARRANTY
5.11, Inc. ("5.11") warrants each product sold by 5.11 or its authorized dealers ("Product") to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for as long as you own the Product, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction, if less.
EXCLUSIONS FROM COVERAGE
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Products purchased other than from 5.11 or from an authorized 5.11 dealer.
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).
This warranty is the exclusive warranty provided by 5.11 relating to the Product and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, 5.11 disclaims all other express or implied warranties.