Sabre M-Tech Plus® LED Lightbar
- Dual-level, full-output lightbar less than 4” tall
- Super bright M-Tech Plus® high-intensity LED lightheads can be operated separately and are designed for wider light distribution
- Independent enable of front and rear facing LEDs
- 35 selectable flash patterns via external wire
- Conformal coated circuitry protects against shock and vibration
- Durable polycarbonate, injection molded domes are Star “diamond coated” and fully gasketed to protect against moisture
- Fluted lens over LEDs (patent #D68,252)
- Rugged one piece extruded, anodized aluminum base
- High/low power select
- Low input voltage detection under 10V DC
- Length: 36", 46", 56", and 66"
- Low profile, only 4" tall x 15" wide
- Voltage: 10-16 VDC
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
LED FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The manufacturer warrants each new product, under normal use, against factory defects in material and workmanship for one year after the date of purchase. The manufacturer warrants the LED components in this light against factory defects in material and workmanship for five years after the date of purchase. The owner will be responsible for returning to the Service Center any defective item(s) with the transportation costs prepaid. The manufacturer will, without charge, repair or replace at its option, products, or part(s), which its inspection determines to be defective.
Repaired or replacement item(s) will be returned to the purchaser with transportation costs prepaid from the service point. A copy of the purchaser's receipt must be returned with the defective item(s) in order to qualify for the warranty coverage. If a copy of the receipt is not provided, the warranty period shall cover five years from the date of manufacture.
Exclusions from this warranty include, but are not limited to, bulbs, strobe tubes, domes, and/or the finish. This warranty shall not apply to any light, which has been altered, such that in the manufacturer's judgment, the performance or reliability has been affected, or if any damage has resulted from abnormal use or service. This warranty does not apply to defect or damage occurring as a result of disaster, accident, abuse, misuse, lightning, power surges, or failure to follow instructions in any enclosed manuals. Any damage or defects occurring as a result of any unauthorized service or repairs by unauthorized persons shall be excluded from this warranty. There are no warranties expressed or implied (including any warranty of merchantability or fitness), which extend these warranty period. The loss of use of the product, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss or consequential damages, including costs of any labor, are not covered. The manufacturer reserves the right to change the design of the product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You might also have additional rights that may vary from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. Therefore, the above limitation(s) or exclusion(s) may not apply to you.