9200LX X-Fire™ LED Mini-Bars
The Star 9200LX X-Fire™ provides all the advantages of an LED warning light with synchronizing capabilities.
- Star X-Fire™ technology
- 12 different selectable flash patterns in either of two phases, plus steady-on
- Exceeds SAE Class I J845 standards
- Extremely low current draw
- Fully gasketed between the durable polycarbonate dome and base
- Two internal V-mirrors, enhance flashes
- Magnet mounts include vinyl pads to avoid scratching the surface
- Permanent mount - selectable flash patterns via external pattern select wire, 24” leads
- Magnet and Vacuum magnet mount - selectable flash patterns via switch on cig. plug and separate on/off switch
- Extremely low current draw
- Voltage: permanent mount - 12-24V DC, magnet mount - 12V DC
- Amp Draw: 1.2 amps @ 12V DC, 0.6 amps @ 24V DC
- Approvals: SAE J845 Class I, California Title 13*, (Amber Dome) * does not apply to all flash patterns
- 9200LX -X-Fire™, SAE Class I, California Title 13, LED mini-bar, permanent mount
- 9200LXM -X-Fire™, SAE Class I, California Title 13, LED mini-bar, magnet mount
- 9200LXV -X-Fire™, SAE Class I, California Title 13, LED mini-bar, vacuum magnet mount
This lightbar is very configurable. If there is an option or variation you don't see here, please call us! We will be happy to guide you into the perfect lightbar.
If you need help with programming, or any question with this item, please call Responder Wholesale Customer Service at 1-866-320-7277 or E-Mail: email@example.com
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
LED FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The manufacturer warrants each new product, under normal use, against factory
defects in material and workmanship for one year after the date of purchase. The
manufacturer warrants the LED components in this light against factory defects in
material and workmanship for five years after the date of purchase. The owner will be
responsible for returning to the Service Center any defective item(s) with the
transportation costs prepaid. The manufacturer will, without charge, repair or replace
at its option, products, or part(s), which its inspection determines to be defective.
Repaired or replacement item(s) will be returned to the purchaser with transportation
costs prepaid from the service point. A copy of the purchaser's receipt must be
returned with the defective item(s) in order to qualify for the warranty coverage. If a
copy of the receipt is not provided, the warranty period shall cover five years from the
date of manufacture.
Exclusions from this warranty include, but are not limited to, bulbs, strobe tubes,
domes, and/or the finish. This warranty shall not apply to any light, which has been
altered, such that in the manufacturer's judgment, the performance or reliability has
been affected, or if any damage has resulted from abnormal use or service. This
warranty does not apply to defect or damage occurring as a result of disaster,
accident, abuse, misuse, lightning, power surges, or failure to follow instructions in any
enclosed manuals. Any damage or defects occurring as a result of any unauthorized
service or repairs by unauthorized persons shall be excluded from this warranty.
There are no warranties expressed or implied (including any warranty of
merchantability or fitness), which extend these warranty period. The loss of use of the
product, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss or consequential damages,
including costs of any labor, are not covered. The manufacturer reserves the right to
change the design of the product without assuming any obligation to modify any
product previously manufactured.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You might also have additional rights that
may vary from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an
implied warranty lasts. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of
incidental or consequential damages. Therefore, the above limitation(s) or
exclusion(s) may not apply to you.
For questions or more info, call: 1-888-777-0910 or e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org