9100LED Star Contour® Mini-Bar
(This Lightbar is Customizable! If you are looking for an option that is not listed here:
CALL Responder Wholesale Customer Sercive. 1-866-320-7277 We Want To Help!)
The New Star Contour™ is made to “contour-fit” to the roof of your vehicle with an injection-molded polycarbonate base. Avaliable in Permanent, Magnetic, & Vacuum Mounting.
- Conformal coated circuitry protects against shock and vibration
- New Dual-Color versions available (Call Responder Wholesale Customer Service for more information: 1-866-320-7277)
- Star Contour® is extremely low profile, made to “contour fit” to the roof of your vehicle
- Super bright M-Tech Plus® LED technology
- Provides a superior warning light image
- Injection molded polycarbonate base is combined with two rubber coated vacuum magnets to “custom mount to your vehicle” (vacuum magnet model)
- Dual-Color - 35 customer selectable flash patterns, has dual power wires (one for each color)
- Single color Permanent mount - 20 customer selectable flash patterns via external pattern select wire, S-Link System™ synchronizing capabilities with other Star LED units, Single color Magnet and Vacuum magnet mount - 20 customer selectable flash patterns, 12’ cig. plug with lighted on/off and pattern select switch (not available for dual-color)
- Voltage: permanent - 10-30V DC, magnet - 10-16V DC, 12V DC only for Dual-Color
- Amp Draw: 2.3 amps max
D - Dual Color
M - Magnet mount
V - Vacuum magnet mount
Cig. plug with lighted on/off switches.........920-PAT18HI
Magnet mount kit.........................................910-177K
Vacuum magnet mount................................920-14V
This lightbar is very configurable. If there is an option or variation you don't see here, please call us! We will be happy to guide you into the perfect lightbar.
If you need help with programming, or any question with this item, please call Responder Wholesale Customer Service at 1-866-320-7277 or E-Mail: email@example.com
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
LED FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The manufacturer warrants each new product, under normal use, against factory
defects in material and workmanship for one year after the date of purchase. The
manufacturer warrants the LED components in this light against factory defects in
material and workmanship for five years after the date of purchase. The owner will be
responsible for returning to the Service Center any defective item(s) with the
transportation costs prepaid. The manufacturer will, without charge, repair or replace
at its option, products, or part(s), which its inspection determines to be defective.
Repaired or replacement item(s) will be returned to the purchaser with transportation
costs prepaid from the service point. A copy of the purchaser's receipt must be
returned with the defective item(s) in order to qualify for the warranty coverage. If a
copy of the receipt is not provided, the warranty period shall cover five years from the
date of manufacture.
Exclusions from this warranty include, but are not limited to, bulbs, strobe tubes,
domes, and/or the finish. This warranty shall not apply to any light, which has been
altered, such that in the manufacturer's judgment, the performance or reliability has
been affected, or if any damage has resulted from abnormal use or service. This
warranty does not apply to defect or damage occurring as a result of disaster,
accident, abuse, misuse, lightning, power surges, or failure to follow instructions in any
enclosed manuals. Any damage or defects occurring as a result of any unauthorized
service or repairs by unauthorized persons shall be excluded from this warranty.
There are no warranties expressed or implied (including any warranty of
merchantability or fitness), which extend these warranty period. The loss of use of the
product, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss or consequential damages,
including costs of any labor, are not covered. The manufacturer reserves the right to
change the design of the product without assuming any obligation to modify any
product previously manufactured.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You might also have additional rights that
may vary from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an
implied warranty lasts. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of
incidental or consequential damages. Therefore, the above limitation(s) or
exclusion(s) may not apply to you.
For questions or more info, call: 1-888-777-0910 or e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org