Inner Edge® XLP™ - Extra Low Profile DUO™, WeCan™ Programmable
This lightbar is available online in:
(Both Sides) DUO+ 1/2 RED/WHITE - 1/2 BLUE/WHITE Only.
(Passenger Side Only) DUO+ BLUE/WHITE Only.
(If there is an option you don't see here, please call us at 1-866-320-7277. We will make every effort to get what you are looking for!)
XLP WeCan® DUO™ Super-LED® Upper Front Facing Series
Extra low profile with six or twelve 6-LED DUO modules DUO gives you independent control of each color, for a dual purpose warning and take-down light.
The XLP Duo WeCan models mount on the upper front of Chevy Caprice, Suburban, Tahoe & Silverado; Dodge Charger, Durango & Ram 1500; Ford Explorer, F150/250/350, Fusion, Police Interceptor Utility & Taurus/Police Interceptor Sedan.
Arriving on scene in the middle of the night? Smoke or bad weather clouding your visibility? Not a problem with new DUO dual color Inner Edge lightheads on board. DUO gives you complete independent programming control of each individual lightheads warning color (Red/White, Blue/White), plus you can turn your entire lightbar into a take-down light. This take-down mode is controlled in groups of 3 White DUO lightheads.
With its tiny 3/4" profile, XLP Inner Edge DUO fits snugly against the windshield, providing much more visibility and headroom for the driver, while virtually eliminating flashback.
XLP WeCan DUO series models feature six or twelve 6-LED DUO Super-LED lightheads, with two color combinations in each LED module, controlled by an external interface unit, the WeCan Electronic Control Module (ECM). The ECM communicates all lightbar operating functions via a 2 conductor, 20 gauge cable to the lightbar. The WeCan Programming Software, loaded by USB input to the ECM from a PC or laptop, for easy programming.
All functions are programmed via simple "pick & click, or drag" WeCan Programming screens on a Windows® based XP (or later) operating system (a default program is pre-installed).
XLP DUO Upper Front Forward Facing Features:
• Complete independent control of "On" or "Off" and flash pattern of each individual DUO warning lighthead.
• Phase control of each lighthead, with four phases that allow for alternating, simultaneous and combo flash patterns.
• Multiple Scan-Lock™ flash patterns.
• Red/White, Blue/White DUO colors with White as the default second color.
• Up to eighteen different programmed warning configurations can be operated via customer supplied switching to each of only eighteen input wires on the ECM.
• The WeCan Electronic Control Module (ECM) can be substituted with a Whelen CenCom Sapphire™ or CanTrol™ WC siren/light control system. Contact the factory for more details.
Choose from two configurations:
• 1. Six 6-LED DUO lamps, upper front passenger side unit only with WeCan Control.
• 2. Twelve 6-LED DUO lamps, upper front two piece unit, individual driver and passenger side units with WeCan Control.