HHS Series Sirens - HHS3206 - Siren Amplifier with Slide Switch and Rotary Knob Controller (CANCTL6)
Whelen's innovative HHS Series features standard switching and a completely redesigned molded amplifier housing, providing excellent durability. Various control heads are compatible with the HHS Series. Completely configurable by the user, these control heads are ergonomically designed for situational awareness of the officer.
• Meets Class A requirements of SAE, AMECA, KKK1822, and California Title XIII when paired with one Whelen 100 watt speaker
• Windows based programming software for full customization and configuration
• Three control heads available
• Two year warranty
• Durable Black molded housing
• Wail, Yelp, Piercer, Manual Siren, and Airhorn tones are preset standard
• 37 total tones, including mechanical tones
• Includes 20' interconnect cable
• External spade-type fuses
• Size: 7.46" (18.95cm) H, 8.49" (21.56cm) W, 2.35" (5.97cm) D
• Eight 10 amp relay outputs and one 15 amp relay output
• Compatible with low current or high current products, or any light with a built-in flasher
• Operates one or two 100 watt speakers
Unsure of what to order, or don't see what you are after?
Please give one of our friendly sales associates a call!