About the DJI FPV Experience Combo
Put yourself in the pilot's seat
There's not really a pilot's seat in a drone, but the DJI FPV Experience Combo will make you feel like you're sitting front and center as you fly. The included goggles, air unit modules, and camera work together to give you an accurate first person view while you're flying your drone. It's ideal for racing, running obstacle courses, or any similar high-speed flying.
Handy FPV air units
The combo comes with two air units, which you can use to convert two of your quadcopters (not included) for aerial FPV fun. Each air unit connects to a 1080p camera with a 150-degree field of view, which broadcasts video back to the FPV goggles. Included antennae keep commands and video flowing between the other parts of the system.
Note: Two wires must be soldered in order for the air unit to power on and link to the video system.
High resolution, low latency
When your drone is moving fast, you need to see clearly. The comfortable FPV goggles display HD images at 120 frames per second, with less than 28 milliseconds of latency. Focus mode lets you increase resolution in the all-important center of your view. Four powerful omnidirectional antennas on the goggles make sure you don't lose contact.
- includes FPV goggles and two air unit modules with HD cameras
- remote controller not included
- video resolution: 720p @ 120 fps
- four omnidirectional antennas (two per air unit)
- two-way communication stabilizes signal connections
- switchable analog and digital video transmission
- share camera views with other goggles in Audience mode
- two channel adjustment buttons for fast frequency switching
- increase resolution in the center of your view in Focus mode
- less than 28ms latency for pinpoint control at high speed
- Type C USB input (cable included) for data transfer
- records video to optional microSD card
- 150° ultra-wide lens
- three camera modes: standard, racing, and LED
- video resolution: 1080p @ 60 fps
- 8 discrete channels
- embedded remote controller receiver
- Type-C USB output
- two receiver/transmitter antennas per air unit
- some soldering required
- warranty: 1 year