CenCom Carbide™ - Amplifier Control Module
- With Expansion (+8 = 12 total)
CCSRN4A - Same as CCSRN4, Except with 8 (Positive or Negative) Input Expansion Module (will not override any pre-existing control head features), 12 Total Inputs
Engineered to maintain situational awareness of the officer, Whelen's CenCom Carbide™ houses numerous innovative technologies that deliver highly effective visual and auditory warning.
Designed for simplistic, hands free usage, Carbide allows officers to easily adapt with Situation Based Integration. This feature allows for scene specific functions using various vehicle components, such as the horn or brakes. Priorities can now be fully configured
Carbide provides the capability to sync all lights together, including a Traffic Advisor™ and the new rear WeCan® Inner Edge® RTX.
Easily reproducible from vehicle to vehicle, Carbide installs effortlessly with little wiring intricacy.
Optional expansion modules and WeCan dual siren amplifier are available to further customize functions.
The CANport™ OBDII Interface is a simple plug-in connection to the vehicle. Using the CANport, CAN bus signals are easily applied to automate warning system functions.
• Control warning lights, siren, and Traffic Advisor™ functions from a single keypad
| || |
Integrated Auto-Off Timer
Select from a series of vehicle signals*:
• Engine RPM
Situation Based Integration Carbide™ features improved Situation Based Integration, a technology first introduced in 1993 with Whelen's B-Link™ System.
• Priorities can now be fully configured and controlled
• Carbide controls scene-specific lighting for safety and efficiency using any of the integrated 12 programmable inputs, 18 programmable outputs, and optional expansion modules
• Turn lights/buttons on or off when the door opens, vehicle transmission is shifted, brakes are pressed, or the sun goes down
• Automatically turn on flood lighting when take-downs are activated
• Change warning patterns with siren tones
• Activate a burst of light when the airhorn is pressed
• Light up the rear of the vehicle when brakes are pressed
• Activate the alarm feature to create a disorienting visual and audible display to aid in officer safety
| || |
Replace " * " symbol in model number with letter indicating lens color or LED color desired: A = Amber; B = Blue; C = Clear/White; R = Red; G = Green (A/A=Amber/Amber, A/B=Amber/Blue, Etc...)Replace " # " symbol in model number with letter indicating SPLIT lens or LED colors desired: D = Red/Clear; E = Blue/Clear; F = Amber/Clear; H = Green/Clear J = Red/Blue; K = Red/Amber; L = Red/Green; M = Blue/Amber
Unsure of what to order? Don't See what you came for? Please don't hesitate to e-mail, or give us a call for clarification!