Product DescriptionElegant enough for your dress uniform but functional enough for duty wear, the Women's 5.11 Stryke® PDU® Class A Pant takes high performance uniform wear to the next level, and is built from our exclusive 6.76 oz. Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch fabric for outstanding comfort and resilience in the field.
- Engineered for female operators
- Permanent military creases
- Professional flat front design
- 6.76 oz. Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch fabric
- Teflon® coating repels stains, soil, and liquids
- Covert side seam pockets
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Internal gripper panel keeps shirt tucked in
- 37.5" Unhemmed design
- Integrates with existing 5.11® ripstop PDU® uniforms
- Traditional hip and double welt back pockets
- Melamine buttons won't burn, crack, or melt
- Bartacking at all stress points
(excluding certain products-see other warranties below)
SCOPE OF WARRANTY
5.11, Inc. ("5.11") warrants each product sold by 5.11 or its authorized dealers ("Product") to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for as long as you own the Product, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction, if less.
EXCLUSIONS FROM COVERAGE
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Products purchased other than from 5.11 or from an authorized 5.11 dealer.
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).
This warranty is the exclusive warranty provided by 5.11 relating to the Product and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, 5.11 disclaims all other express or implied warranties.