Product DescriptionSet your course and move out - the AMP12™ backpack is built for durability, flexibility and comfort. Compact and efficient, it features 5.11's innovative HEXGRID® load bearing system, which offers unprecedented options for mounting or attaching gear. The AMP12™ has two compartments, including a full-loop platform and webbing loops for internal Gear Set™ placement. The thermoformed ergonomic back panel forms to your body for total support, and the CCW pocket adds total peace of mind.
19.5" H x 11" L x 5.5"D
Total Capacity - 1525 cubic inch / 25 liter
Weight - 2.9 lbs
Fits up to a 15" laptop
- Patented HEXGRID® multi-angle load bearing platform
- Gear Set™ compatible with internal and external Gear Set™ mounting capability
- Removable HEXGRID® 9x9 Gear Set
- CCW pocket with loop panel and webbing strap for holster attachment
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with Quad-Zip zippers
- Internal loop platform panel, mesh org and admin pockets
- Secondary compartment with fleece lined eyewear / media pocket
- Hydration or laptop rear compartment
- Thermoformed back panel with Comfort Yoke quick release shoulder straps
- Water-resistant 500D Dobby Nylon (main) 1050D Nylon (bottom)
- Water-resistant TAC-LAM™ high strength laminate
- Fits up to a 15" laptop
- 5.11’s signature Centerline™ design
SCOPE OF WARRANTY
5.11, Inc. ("5.11") warrants each product sold by 5.11 or its authorized dealers ("Product") to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for as long as you own the Product, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction, if less.
EXCLUSIONS FROM COVERAGE
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Products purchased other than from 5.11 or from an authorized 5.11 dealer.
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).
This warranty is the exclusive warranty provided by 5.11 relating to the Product and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, 5.11 disclaims all other express or implied warranties.