600 Series 5mm LED Brake/Tail/Turn/Back-Up/& Scene Lightheads
Compact LED lighthead, available with a wide variety of mounting fixtures. Durable, long life and high intensity LED lightheads.
A mid-sized directional lighthead.
• Surface mount, wide angle LED's with redesigned spreader optic lenses fill the lighthead evenly with light
• All LED's are encapsulated for heavy-duty performance
• Vibration, moisture and corrosion resistance
• Minimal current draw
• Rated for 100,000 hours operation
• 14 flash patterns including steady burn, standard or as brake/tail/turn models with 2 flash patterns or interior/back-up
• Brake/tail/turn model includes standard Signal-Alert™ pattern to enhance brake or turn signal flash activity. When LED is activated, Signal-Alert provides 4 bursts of light in 300 millionths of second before turning steady on for a more eye-catching pattern.
• All lightheads are furnished with 6" wire pigtail
• Five year warranty
• Mounting options are purchased separately
• KKK 1822-E - Federal Ambulance Specification, Upper & Lower Zones
• CAC, Title 13, Article 22 (red, blue and amber lightheads)
• SAE J595 - Flashing Warning Lamps for Authorized Emergency, Maintenance, and Service Vehicles (Jan 90
• NFPA 1901 - (1999 Edition)
• 4-1/8" (105mm) H x 6-1/2" (165mm) W x 1-5/8" (41mm) Recess
Size, with optional flange:
• 5" (127mm) H x 8-1/8" (206mm) W x 1- 1/2" (38mm) RecessLED
Replace " * " symbol in model number with letter indicating lens color or LED color desired: A = Amber; B = Blue; C = Clear/White; R = Red; G = Green (A/A=Amber/Amber, A/B=Amber/Blue, Etc...)
Replace " # " symbol in model number with letter indicating SPLIT lens or LED colors desired: D = Red/Clear; E = Blue/Clear; F = Amber/Clear; H = Green/Clear J = Red/Blue; K = Red/Amber; L = Red/Green; M = Blue/Amber