- K9 transport system
- For 2018-2020 Ford Expedition SSV and retail (standard length / 122.5 wheel base) kit housing with one front sliding door, aluminum door panels and fold-down interior window guards
- Fabricated from Heavy-duty aluminum for long-lasting durability
- Super durable white powder coat finish on main components black medium texture semi gloss powder coat finish on center sliding door and window guards
- Window guards with .281" x 1.75" slotted hole pattern to minimize the possibility of fingers accidently being put into the K9 compartment
- Designed to maximize driver seat travel without compromising K9 entry
- Mounts to OEM mounting points. (no drilling required)
- Easy to install and clean
- Interior LED dome light
- Durable and .250" thick masticated rubber mat
- Window guards with bolt on flat panels that can be removed for optional 10" emergency exhaust fan mounting
- Rear hinged non-locking floor cover for use with OEM rear cargo floor compartments
- Cover creates additional 48"wide x 12" high x 13" long enclosed storage compartment
- optional compatible solutions:
- Air circulation fan option (p/n K9-A-102)
- Water bowl (p/n: K9-A-103)
- K9 compartment floor to ground: 27"
- Inside dimensions: 63.5" wide x 43" high x 30" long at floor / angles up to 24" long at ceiling
- Side entry openings: 25.5" wide x 37" high
- Front wall sliding door opening: 14" wide x 30" high
- Cargo storage space between rear K9 wall and OEM rear floor trim: 48"
- Hot-N-Pop system K9-A-201 only available for SSV Expedition and is not available for retail Expedition
- Only the heat alarm system K9-A-203 is available for retail Expedition
- Does not work in Expedition MAX (131.5" wheel base) OEM optional running boards is recommended to aid in K9 entry
- Does not accept the K9-A-101 option
- Gross Weight: 300.00 lbs
Havis Standard Limited Warranty
Your job is tough enough without worrying about the reliability and safety of your mobile office.
1. THE WARRANTY
Havis, Inc. ("Havis") warrants to purchaser ("Customer") that all products sold to Customer that have been manufactured by Havis ("Products") and all accessories to such Products manufactured by Havis ("Accessories") will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. Items not covered include damage from intentional acts, fire, acts of God (hurricanes, etc.) loss, theft, cosmetic wear not affecting functionality, and modification by anyone other than an authorized Havis representative.This warranty does not guarantee forward compatibility for any Havis product sold. The above is subject to the terms and conditions set out below (this Warranty is hereinafter described as the "Warranty"). For all other products and components supplied and/or distributed by Havis ("Components"), Havis will pass through all applicable warranties directly to Customer whenever the manufacturer of such Components permits. Havis provides no direct Warranty with respect to Components.
2. LENGTH OF WARRANTY
Havis will be obligated to honor the Warranty only if Customer informs Havis of Customer's problem with the Products or Accessories during the ("TERM") of the Warranty. The Warranty is valid for the TERM and the TERM is dependent on the product category as defined below. Warranty start date is determined from the date of shipment of Products and Accessories from Havis to Customer. Product TERM Lengths are as follows:
- Mounting Solutions – Lifetime. Havis Mounting Solution Products (items that do not contain electrical components/boards) are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the mounting product. Havis's Lifetime Warranty covers the mount or its components only. The mounted device (i.e. Touch Screen Display, Docking Station, Universal Laptop Mount Tray, ChargeGuard® Auto Shut-off Timer, Rugged Communications Hub and IdleRight™ Fuel Management System) is not covered under the Lifetime Warranty. The Mounting Products will not be replaced if damaged due to improper installation.
- Computing Solutions – 3 Years (docking stations, universal laptop mounts, communications hubs, ChargeGuard® Auto Shut-off Timer, IdleRight™ Fuel Management System)
- Computing Solutions – 1 Year (touch screen display, rugged keyboard)
- Screen Blanking (Powered by Blank-it) - 1 replacement per year, 2 lifetime
- Transport Solutions – 3 Years (Prisoner and K-9 transport)
- Integrated Control System – 3 Years
- Vehicle Installations - 5 Years
3. SOLE REMEDY
Havis' sole liability for any breach of the Warranty will be to: (I) replace or repair any defective and/or non-functioning portion of the Products or Accessories; or (II) if in Havis' sole discretion the above remedy is impractical, to refund the fees paid for the defective products or accessories. Prior to receiving a replacement or refund of any products or accessories, customer must return to Havis the defective products or accessories.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, WHICH ARE LIMITED WARRANTIES AND THE ONLY WARRANTIES MADE BY HAVIS, THE PRODUCTS, ACCESSORIES AND COMPONENTS ARE PROVIDED STRICTLY "AS IS," AND HAVIS MAKES NO ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE PRODUCTS, ACCESSORIES AND COMPONENTS PROVIDED HEREUNDER.
IN PARTICULAR, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Damage due to abuse, accident, mishandling, misuse, modification, or misapplication, cancels all of Havis's obligations under the Warranty. Repair of any Product or Accessory by any party other than Havis will invalidate the Warranty.
6. SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS
Upon notifying Havis of a Warranty related claim, Havis will, if appropriate, provide a return material authorization number ("RMA"), for the return of the Product and/or Accessories. If supplied to Customer, Customer will complete the RMA and return it to Havis along with the defective Product or Accessory, transportation and insurance costs prepaid. Havis is not responsible for loss or damage, which may occur in transit. Havis will ship the repaired or replaced products and/or Accessories to the source by UPS Ground unless the customer provides additional payment to offset express shipment charges. All Products and Accessories must be shipped in their original shipping containers or other solid and durable shipping container. Failure to return the defective Product or Accessory to Havis or to otherwise follow these procedures will invalidate the Warranty.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS
(i) The agents, dealers and employees of Havis are not authorized to make modifications to this Warranty, or additional warranties binding on Havis about or for Products, Accessories or Components. Additional statements, whether oral or written, except signed written statements from an officer of Havis, do not constitute warranties and should not be relied upon.
(ii) Regardless of any other agreement between the Customer and Havis this Havis Limited Warranty will be governed and controlled in all respects by the laws of the State of Michigan, including interpretation, enforceability, validity and construction, without regard to any conflict of law provisions.
(iii) This Havis Limited Warranty constitutes the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter discussed herein and supersedes any prior discussions, negotiations, agreements and understandings.
(iv) No assignment of the Warranty or of any right or obligation under the Warranty will be made by Customer without the prior consent of Havis. Any assignment of the Warranty without such permission will invalidate the Warranty. Failure to provide proof of purchase to Havis upon request will invalidate the Warranty.
8. COMPANY INFORMATION AND RETURN/REPAIR INFORMATION:
Inquiries for all returns for warranty service and concerns, regarding this warranty or otherwise, should be made per instructions below, dependent on the product:
Contact Us at Responder Wholesale: Info@Responderwholesale.com for More information about your return.