Tactical SEAT COVERS
(For CHEVY - Cars)
Every Law Enforcement Officer out there knows what a duty belt will do to the seats in your vehicle. It’s not pretty, it’s expensive, and it’s uncomfortable but what can you do about it?
Tactical seat covers are the answer.
TigerTough Tactical seat covers are designed specifically for law enforcement vehicles. They fit tight, they don’t move around, and they’re airbag safe. We use 1000 denier Cordura because it has a higher abrasion rating than Kevlar.
- Tailored to the specific make, model, and year of your vehicle
- Constructed out of 1000 denier Condura fabric
- Water resistant, tough, and will not fray
- Available in black, grey, or tan
- Custom Embroidery Avaliable
- Includes headrest cover, armrest covers, console covers, and airbag cutouts, if applicable to vehicle
- Features double stitched seams
- Machine washable and let drip dry
- Two year warranty
Get these durable TigerTough Ironweave seat covers today. You won’t regret it.
TigerTough offers an easy installation. Simply follow the instructions that are included with you seat covers.
If you have any questions please call us at Responder Wholesale: 1-866-320-7277.
TWO-YEAR UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY
This is the section that is usually tucked away where nobody can find it. We don’t do that, we’re pretty proud of our warranty. Why? Because we’ve got your back and you need to know that.
TigerTough seat covers are covered by a two-year, unconditional, no B.S. warranty. That means that if your covers get wrecked so they can’t perform like they’re supposed to within two years of when you bought them, we’ll make it right. Depending on what is more practical, we’ll either repair or replace the damaged cover.
The Warranty Process Works Like This:
- Send a picture and description of the damaged area to email@example.com and let us know when you bought the covers.
- We’ll determine if it is better to repair or replace the damaged piece.
- We’ll either send you a shipping label or a new piece.
- It’s that easy. There isn’t really any need for more than three steps.