PAR-46 Super-LED® Steady-Burn Floodlights, Spotlights and Combination Spotlight and Warning Light
PAR-46, Super-LED® Hand Held Spotlight, 12 VDC, Includes Cigar Cord, On/Off Switch and Magnet
Super-LED work lights, warning lights and replacement lamps. Lightweight, low current and water resistant, they provide brilliant light output for thousands of operating hours.
• Ultra bright Super-LED with low current draw and long life.
• DUO™ technology allows you to flash different colors in the same lighthead.
• DUO™ Combination 8° spotlight with flashing Red or Blue color warning light with 12 white diodes and 6 color diodes (patent pending).
• Choose from steady White and flashing warning or steady White and flashing warning and alternating flashing warning with flashing White models (patent pending).
• DUO 8" spotlight, White spot, California Steady Red.
• DUO lighting provides unmatched spot lighting and effective flashing/warning protection in the same lighthead.
• Spotlight override.
• Single wire control interfaces with existing Unity-style switching, turn on for spot lighting, turn off and back on quickly for warning light activation.
• 12VDC. 24 VDC available, contact factory.
• Emits zero EMI.
• Lamps include 10" wires, contact factory for custom wire lengths and termination.
• Reverse polarity protected.
• Hand-held units include waterproof durable push-button On/Off switch, 90lb. pull magnet mount and 8' coiled cord and cigar plug.
• Rubber Swivel Flood/Spotlights with Blue or Red warning with independent control of spotlight adn warning light with spotlight override and includes stainless steel bracket and hardware.
• Replacement lamps come in a variety of models. including new 8° spotlight and 20° high x 60° wide floodlight in steady-burn colors with a choice of Amber, Red, Blue or White.
• DUO technology replacement lamps for Unity spotlight with combination 8° spotlight and flashing color warning light with 12 white diodes and 6 color diodes. Choose from three models.
• Five year warranty
• Draws only 2.3 amps and provides more lumens per watt than traditional sources
• Whelen Super-LED PAR-46 produces 2000 Lumens @ 30 Watts.
• Traditional Halogen Lamp produces 1000 Lumens@ 50 Watts.
• Unit weighs only 1lb.
• SAE J1113-42 Class 5 EMI certified.
• 2° Spotlight = 2.3 Amps @ 12 VDC, 30 watts, 2000 Lumens
• 8° Spotlight = 1.4 Amps @ 12 VDC, 25 watts, 1600 Lumens
• P46SLCHG: 6-5/8" (168mm) H (w/bracket) x 3-11/16" (94mm) D x 6-1/16" (155mm) W
2D = 2° Degree, 8D = 8° Degree, 20x60D = 20°x60° Degree
Replace " * " symbol in model number with letter indicating lens color or LED color desired: A = Amber; B = Blue; C = Clear/White; R = Red; G = Green (A/A=Amber/Amber, A/B=Amber/Blue, Etc...)
Replace " # " symbol in model number with letter indicating SPLIT lens or LED colors desired: D = Red/Clear; E = Blue/Clear; F = Amber/Clear; H = Green/Clear J = Red/Blue; K = Red/Amber; L = Red/Green; M = Blue/Amber